Will you help us ensure the smooth operation of our campuses?
reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company that develops products and services to help people think better in a distracted world. In a short amount of time, we’ve grown from a small startup to having over 220 permanent employees and two fantastic offices in central Oslo. Following the successful launch of our second-generation paper tablet, which has been named as one of TIME's "100 Best Innovations of 2020", we’re facing new challenges and opportunities as we expand into the global arena. That’s why we’re currently looking for a Campus Operations Coordinator who will contribute to ensuring smooth operation of our campuses as well as help achieve world-class onboarding. Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a truly unique tech brand?
About the role
As Campus Operations Coordinator you will be a part of the Campus Management team at reMarkable. The role is a multifaceted role that will work to ensure the smooth operation of our campuses, be responsible for systematic HSE-work as well as help with achieving world-class onboarding. You will be a main contributor to a diverse set of areas like coordinating IT equipment, campus management, and event execution, as well as being important in helping employees with a range of practical issues. This is a role for those who seek a varied workday with the opportunity to challenge yourself and be a part of the reMarkable journey within campus development.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Be a main contributor to the onboarding experience of new employees
- Assist in managing equipment for onboarding
- Assist with setting up new office equipment (procurement and installation)
- Assist the Campus Management team with managing office supplies
- Work closely with IT systems tribe in the onboarding process, regarding devices and IT equipment
- Be responsible for systematic HSE-work related to the physical work environment (will include necessary training). This includes identification of HSE risks, creating HSE procedures to ensure the organization is law abiding and organizing internal controls.
Further tasks and responsibilities
- Take part in discussions and assist in tasks related to campus development
- Be proactive and assist with other tasks related to our campuses (such as contacting janitor, doing minor repairs, assisting with troubleshooting general office equipment etc.)
- Distribute equipment to employees home if necessary
- Collaborate with the IT systems tribe with tasks and activities related to the offices.
Who are you?
- You enjoy working with people
- You are service-minded and a “doer”
- You are structured and capable of working independently
- You take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Basic understanding of technical office equipment
- Have a driver's license (requirement)
- You are fluent in English
It is also an advantage if you...
- Have experience with end-user support and/or Employee/customer service experience
- Have experience with HSE-work
- Take pleasure in working with people and solving their issues.
- Want to be a part of a growing organization and take part in establishing new procedures and processes
- Take initiative to solve issues at hand and puts people first
- Enjoy making employees feel welcome and cared for
What do we offer?
The opportunity to work with a highly skilled and adaptable team in a collaborative environment. We work together to solve everything from production, hardware, software development, marketing campaigns, company strategy, management, CRM, content production, and lots more.
Rewarding and challenging tasks that you will see the direct results from.
The opportunity to get involved in every step of creating a product used and valued by hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe.
Career development opportunities with a focus on professional and personal development, either as a specialist in your chosen field, or a team leader. We understand as a fast-growing company both are crucial to our success.
Fantastic offices in our own converted townhouse in central Oslo and a brand new building close by designed specifically for our rapidly expanding team.
The chance to join an exciting Nordic tech scaleup in a booming sector.
At reMarkable we offer a unique opportunity to contribute towards building a global tech company. You will join a fast-growing organization with passionate employees and lots of great social activities. We aim to offer a work environment where you will be challenged and that is centered around our core values of Curiosity, Dedication, and Generosity.
As well as offering competitive terms and conditions, you will also have the opportunity to purchase shares at our employee price and enjoy six weeks of holiday per year. _